Not to mention, Three Sixty Group’s client retention rate is 4 times higher than the industry average. In other words, this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Contact us at email@example.com.
At your (full) service.
If you're looking for an advertising agency capable of producing highly effective and memorable creative, strategic off and online media buying, and blue sky, yet down-to-earth PR programs, while also offering experienced and genuine client service, look no further.
Three Sixty Group is always looking for bright, passionate people.
If you fit any of the descriptions outlined below, by all means, holla at us.
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING
Maybe you’re a bookkeeper/accountant who’s interested in a lot more than debits and credits. Who has 7–10 years or more of accounting experience and is an arts aficionado. Who watches cash flow like a hawk, and also loves sports. Who gets the billing out on the first day of the month and then goes home to create a world-class chicken cacciatore. Ring a bell? Then you’re our kind of bookkeeper/accountant. Our industry (marketing) is dynamic, our company is stable, our team is gold medal worthy, and our accountant is retiring after 22 years (obviously, he liked it here; you will too). If you’re dependable, trustworthy, and run mini-marathons, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only kidding about the mini-marathons, but you get the idea.
- Generating, posting and tracking agency account receivables and account payables
Paying vendors on a timely basis
- Administrating an efficient staff payroll system
- Anticipating cash needs and managing cash flow; ensuring funds are available to cover payroll
- Developing good rapport with accounting departments of both clients and vendors
- Generating monthly statements on a timely basis
- Attending weekly production meetings to determine when to close, bill or interim-bill agency work
- Working with agency management team to monitor overhead costs
- Reviewing and approving supplier invoices related to non-billable work and/or supplies
- Creating annual budgets and sales forecasts; monitoring actual sales and expenses compared to forecasts
- Working with the media department to reconcile, issue and pay media invoices
- Preparing, verifying, circulating for internal approval and mailing agency invoices
- Ensuring that employee time sheets are current and accurate
- Monitoring agency billing against hours invested and advising the management team about variances
- Working with accounting firm to ensure that federal and state filing requirements are met on a timely basis
- Maintaining a generous supply of afternoon treats for our office dog, Dozer.
- Depending on the candidate, this opportunity may grow to include human resource and office maintenance responsibilities, too.
Want to get a foot in the door?
If you're looking for a hands-on, action-packed work experience, we have just the internship opportunity for you.
Juniors or Seniors currently enrolled in a college or university-level graphic design, communication design or related program of study may apply for a creative internship at Three Sixty Group. Previous work experience is not required, but a masterful knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite certainly is. The following creative internships are available:
- Fall and Spring Semester
To apply, please email your cover letter, résumé and a PDF containing 3-5 work samples to: email@example.com.
We're not looking for vendors, we're looking for partners –
companies with a like-minded commitment to providing the best possible service to their clients.
If you have what it takes to be a partner of ours and the high-quality product or service to back it up, we’d like to meet you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about your organization and how we could work together in the future.