Not to mention, Three Sixty Group’s client retention rate is 4 times higher than the industry average. In other words, this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At your (full) service.
If you're looking for an advertising agency capable of producing highly effective and memorable creative, strategic off and online media buying, and blue sky, yet down-to-earth PR programs, while also offering experienced and genuine client service, look no further.
Three Sixty Group is always looking for bright, passionate people.
If you fit any of the descriptions outlined below, by all means, holla at us.
Are you a writer who loves words? Who loves crafting the perfect headline? Who loves writing eloquent body copy? Who is just at ease writing clever, three word retail headlines as you are at waxing poetic on juicy long-form copy? If so, we’d love to meet you. And you’ll love meeting us!
We’re envisioning a person with 3 to 5 years of experience to join a team you can not only learn from, but contribute to. We’re looking for the kind of writer that isn’t just a wordsmith. We need someone who can hold their own in creative brainstorming sessions. We need conceptual thinking in addition to the arresting words. You need to be able to come up with the killer campaign idea, and be able to write the headline.
Here are the basic requirements:
- Can work on a TV spot from brainstorm to script to storyboard to finished commercial.
- Can produce a radio spot from concept, to script, to finished commercial.
- Be able to write pithy retail headlines in the morning and dig into juicy long-form copy in the afternoon.
- Can work well with others. We’re a quirky bunch. Fair warning.
- Okay, what we really mean by the last bullet is that you actively seek out ways to improve your craft. You take constructive criticism with gratitude. You know that two heads are better than one. You understand why being the smartest person in the room is a bad thing. When you disagree with a suggestion, you know how to push back with respect.
- Be okay with an office dog. His name is Dozer. He is not small. But he is a very good boy!
Here are the bonus qualities that will separate you from the pack:
- You have experience working in, or have personal interest in sports.
- You’ve spent time in same room as the client and afterward the account team didn’t regret inviting the “creative person.”
Our shop is filled with bright minds, hard workers, and committed professionals. Three Sixty Group is Indiana’s oldest full-service advertising, marketing, and media buying agency. Our company was founded by a writer and a designer. Creative rules here, not the suits. We strive every day to produce meaningful work for a very diverse range of local, regional and national clients. It sounds simple enough. As ever, the devil’s in the details. That’s where the fun is, too. If you think you’d make a good fit, let’s talk. Shoot an email to Eric Murray, our Creative Director at email@example.com telling him why you want to work with us. Be sure to send a PDF portfolio, or a link to your website.
Want to get a foot in the door?
If you're looking for a hands-on, action-packed work experience, we have just the internship opportunity for you.
Juniors or Seniors currently enrolled in a college or university-level graphic design, communication design or related program of study may apply for a creative internship at Three Sixty Group. Previous work experience is not required, but a masterful knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite certainly is. The following creative internships are available:
- Fall and Spring Semester
To apply, please email your cover letter, résumé and a PDF containing 3-5 work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're not looking for vendors, we're looking for partners –
companies with a like-minded commitment to providing the best possible service to their clients.
If you have what it takes to be a partner of ours and the high-quality product or service to back it up, we’d like to meet you. Email us at email@example.com. Tell us about your organization and how we could work together in the future.